In[f/j]ection

Is this a cold or a flu?
Never knew the difference, it's true
Same chesty cough and the migrain
The leaky nose and the blinding pain

I need a remedy, quick and easy
Coz I am getting dizzy
And this looks like a degenerating problem
There's a medical cocktail bombarding my system
From pain relievers to antibiotics
I still think I can manage without the medics

Just when I thought I was getting better
I see looming signs of an incoming fever
Time for me to get the chills
So back on the bed, under the quilt,
In order to protect this body from the wilt

Another new symptom, the constricted throat
I don't feel I'll be able to stay afloat
And along comes the throwing up
Good thing it's not me with the mop

Tell me please
What is this disease?
Have a peek, in an artery or a vein
In my thorax, my limbs and my brain
And get rid of the pain

Leave a Reply